A school is a place for excitement for all; as it is a place for growth, challenge and adventure.
School can be challenging at times, but there are several simple things that will help students achieve success. To teach all the essentials of the school curriculum through our school motto ‘WORK WORKS’ where a child learns to EXPLORE, CREATE, EXPERIMENT AND PURSUE individual interests
Parents, please take time to:
- Send your child regularly to school with the responsibility of listening and obeying his/her teacher.
- Talk with your child about their school day. Ask them specific questions about the time spent at school. Discuss about the most interesting things they did in the various periods.
- Know the test schedule and help him to prepare the same.
- Review your child’s grades. Your interest and concern in their school progress will motivate them to do their best.
- Maintain contact with your child’s teachers and staff members to establish a successful home/school connection.
- Encourage students to participate in maximum school activities, as these activities will be the foundation for their future life.
- Students must manage time effectively to help them get started. Be regular and punctual about all tasks and schedules.
- Make reminders and plan ahead.
- Use your school planner/agenda.
- Make time for homework and assignments.
- Read the lessons being taught in the class with understanding.
- Be ready for your tests.
- Prepare the night before.
- Check your grades.
- Break big projects into smaller ones.
- Get involved at school. Have a hobby or participate in sports.
- Develop the habit of reading which include books, newspapers magazines.
The school prepares the child academically and helps him to grow socially, emotionally. It guides them towards independent thinking and problem solving. Students are encouraged to display good moral values, emotional values and good choices that will result in successful outcomes.
The school expects participation of students, staff and families for its continued success.
Parents must cooperate with the school by reinforcing school expectations at home. With parental help every child feels respected, valued, and encouraged and challenged to achieve at the highest levels.
The school will keep on working with you and your child throughout the school year to provide a productive and safe learning environment that supports student success.
Highly motivated students with strong work ethics are supported by involved parents and dedicated staff. Our school has a reputation for rigorous academics and an extensive co-curricular programme that is valued by the community. The staff takes great pride in maintaining a comprehensive program that builds character and values responsibility, respect, honesty and informed decision making.
The school has recently completed a phase of new construction and modernization through our new kindergarten section ‘Super Kidz @ Holy Heart’ with interactive classrooms, state of the art athletic fields a separate swimming pool for the juniors and facilities for various activities, and soon to be completed ‘Indoor Sports Complex’ and the school’s state of the art auditorium.
Our goal is to ensure that all students at Holy Heart feel a sense of well-being, pride and ownership in our school. We are all about developing the complete personality of the children sent to us, helping students to develop academically along with moral and emotional values.